Mentor, A Siemens Business Lead Member Technical Staff - 8573 in Bangalore, India
Lead Member Technical Staff - 8573
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Lead Member Technical Staff - 8573
Job Location: India - Bangalore
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer having experience in middleware/application development/customization in Embedded Linux domain. The ideal candidate should have hands-on development expertise with Linux and Open Source components.
• Develop/Integrate/Customize/Configure in middleware/userland packages on Embedded Linux platforms.
• Customize/Configure/Bug-fix in Linux kernel modules/features for automotive platforms.
• Design, development of automotive infotainment applications.
Applicant should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering or in a related discipline from a reputed institute.
Applicant must have at least 2 to 4 years of experience in developing software for Linux-based systems.
Applicant must have significant work experience in several of the following:
- Proficient in C, C++ with development experience on Embedded Linux platform.
- Work experience in open source middleware components like gstreamer, alsa, wayland, systemd, dbus, connman etc.
- Experience in integrating/customizing open source packages with Embedded Linux platforms.
- Good in multi-threaded programming, synchronization.
- Excellent in code analysis, debugging (using tools like gdb, valgrind), problem solving.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like perl/python.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Experience in developing/integrating/porting Automotive IVI components/applications for hardware targets like NXP-IMX6, TI-Jacinto6, Intel-MRB etc.
- Knowledge in GENIVI open source components.
- Knowledge in Linux kernel internals, customizing/configuring kernel for automotive platforms.
- Experience in Linux build systems: OpenEmbedded, Yocto (Poky).
- Knowledge in Qt application framework and work experience in Qt application development.