Mentor, A Siemens Business Member Technical Staff - 8733 in Bangalore, India
Member Technical Staff - 8733
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Member Technical Staff - 8733
Job Location: India - Bangalore
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Semiconductor Manufacturing Division of Mentor Graphics is looking for a software development engineer who is required to understand, design and implement algorithm-centric solutions in the mask data preparation and lithography systems modelling domain. In this role, you will be part of the development team of Calibre software which is one of the most successful EDA tools ever developed.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Design and implement the functionality of the products, mainly in C++.
2. Participate in design reviews and continuous improvement of product line that Mentor has in this domain.
3. Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the products.
4. Work with teams in different geographies and cultures.
Engineering graduate or post-graduate from reputed institutes like IITs and NITs with 0-4 years of experience.
1. Strong programming knowledge in C/C++ and strong object oriented design skills.
2. Excellent algorithm and data-structure design skills with theoretical background in analysis of algorithms.
3. Good problem solving skills along with willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
4. Positive attitude, good presentation and communication skills
1. Experience in implementation of complex EDA algorithms or solving combinatorial optimization problems.
2. Experience in processing large layout/mask data in formats such as OASIS, GDSII, MEBES, VSB etc.
3. Expertise in the area of Image Processing and Machine Learning
4. Experience in parallel processing and multi-threading.
5. Expertise in development of algorithms and data structures for computational geometry.