Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Software Quality Assurance - 9760 in Bangalore, India
Senior Software Quality Assurance - 9760
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Software Quality Assurance - 9760
Job Location: India - Bangalore
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
• The individual will be responsible for the testing (QA – quality assurance) of the Design to Silicon Division's Defect Management set of products.
Testing would involve the following:
o Test plan creation
o Manual testing of functionality
o Automation of all test cases developed.
o Performance testing
o Regression testing
• The individual will work closely with the R & D team and product marketing team to test all functionality developed by R&D and ensure that it effectively meet customer's needs.
• Providing all stakeholders (R&D, Marketing etc.) with appropriate regression reports in a timely manner.
• Developing all necessary scripts or tools that improve the overall job effectiveness and efficiency.
The individual will be part of the Design to Silicon Divisions defect management QA/Testing team. The defect management team develops software which reviews, automatically classifies defects on photomask, wafers used in manufacturing of IC’s.
• Technical degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• Proficiency in Windows/Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
• Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is required.
• Must know a scripting language such as Perl, Tcl/Tk or Python.
• The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
• Knowledge of IC manufacturing process flows, tools is desirable