Mentor, A Siemens Business Embedded Software Engineer - 9809 in Cairo, Egypt
Embedded Software Engineer - 9809
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer - 9809
Job Location: Egypt - Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
• Develop/Integrate AUTOSAR basic software components and tests for automotive.
• Develop/integrate and port AUTOSAR OS
• Manage project deliverables to both internal and external customers.
• Manage customer interactions including phone calls, team meetings, and email communications.
• Manage expectations and balances the needs of company and client to ensure satisfaction for relevant parties.
• Build, maintain and optimize the test environment to continuously improve test coverage.
• Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers.
• Support customers onsite/offsite to solve their problems as well as helping them to find solutions for their issues/challenges in the AUTOSAR standard and using our products.
• Communicate effectively with other teams and management.
• Enhance process for better productivity and throughput.
• Present achievements professionally.
• B.Sc. in Computer/Electronic Engineering with grade Very Good or higher.
• 0-3 years business experience in Embedded SW and Automotive
• Experience working with project management methodology including project planning, project development, control and assurance methodologies
• Strong programming knowledge of Embedded C/C++.
• Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
• Knowledge of Automotive and/or AUTOSAR.
• Strong written/communication skills with a quantitative analysis oriented mindset.
• Self-Motivated and Team Player.
• Willing to work in a challenging environment.
• Ability to travel for short and long term assignments