Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 6418 in Cairo, Egypt
Software Development Engineer - 6418
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 6418
Job Location: Egypt – Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
The individual will be responsible to:
•Design, improve, implement, and release software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
•Interface with other developers as needed to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, product and flow integration issues. Participate in reviews and/or inspections of, designs, specifications, and code.
• Participate in project planning and tracking - task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation. Keep project team members, adjacent teams, QA teams, Customer Support and Marketing informed of project risks and status.
• Write functional and design specifications.
• Work with Marketing, QA to understand and support customer needs and requirements.
• BSc in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with grade Very Good or higher
• Very good knowledge and experience in S/W programming using C/C++
• Very good knowledge of S/W algorithms and data structures
• Knowledge of Tcl/Tk is an asset
•Good knowledge of the IC flow as well as Semiconductor fabrication and Physical Verification is an asset
• Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system environments
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently