Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 9677 in Cairo, Egypt
Software Development Engineer - 9677
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 9677
Job Location: Egypt - Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
• Design, improve, implement, and release software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
• Interface with other developers as needed to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, product and flow integration issues. Participate in reviews and/or inspections of, designs, specifications, and code.
• Participate in project planning and tracking - task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation. Keep project team members, adjacent teams, QA teams, Customer Support and Marketing informed of project risks and status.
• Write functional and design specifications.
• Work with Marketing, QA to understand and support customer needs and requirements.
• BSc in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with grade Very Good or higher
• Very good knowledge and experience in S/W programming using C++
• Very good knowledge of S/W algorithms and data structures
• Good knowledge of the IC flow as well as Semiconductor fabrication and Physical Verification is an asset
• Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system environments
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently