Mentor, A Siemens Business HR Coordinator (Temporary) in Cornella de Llobregat, Spain
HR Coordinator (Temporary)
Company: Siemens Industry Software
Job Title: HR Coordinator (Temporary)
Job Location: Spain - Barcelona / Cornella de Llobregat
Job Category: Human Resources
Mentor, a Siemens Business and Siemens Industry Software has an opportunity for a talented HR professional to join us on a temporary basis for 1 year.
Based in Cornellà de Llobregat, the HR Coordinator will support and work alongside the Siemens Industry Software HR EMEA and Spain Country Management team.
This role is responsible for providing a professional and responsive HR service to the business in support of organisational objectives. The successful candidate will be involved in a wide variety of activities, with responsibilities to include:
- First point of contact for general employee queries through a centralised mailbox; first line of support for line managers in non-complex employment matters.
- Manage the starter and leaver processes; including onboarding, inductions, exit interviews and all associated administration
- Support of payroll and benefits enrolment and administration processes; support of L&D, recruitment and HR initiatives locally
- Preparation of letters, contracts and general administration
- Maintenance of personnel files and current employee data
- Continuous review of HR policies & procedures; making recommendations as appropriate
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Business / Human Resources or closely-related field
- Current knowledge of employment legislation, HR principles and practices
- Detail-oriented with strong administration, organisation and communication skills
- Relevant HR administration experience, ideally in a high-tech multinational environment
- Advanced Excel skills, experience using SAP or similar HR systems
- Drive to succeed in an international and multicultural team environment
- Native-level fluency in both English & Spanish