Mentor, A Siemens Business Product Engineer (analog mixed-signal, verification) - 9357 in Fremont, California
Product Engineer (analog mixed-signal, verification) - 9357
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 9357
Job Category Technical Marketing
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Product Engineer (analog mixed-signal, verification) - 9357
Job Location: USA – CA - Fremont
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The AMS Product Engineer for Analog Verification Environments will be responsible delivering proven high-value analog verification environment solutions for Mentor’s internal and external customers. The successful candidate will combine technical depth in analog design and verification, with experience designing, verifying and supporting world-class analog verification environments. The candidate should have experience working effectively with advanced IC design groups, field applications engineers and R&D teams. Responsibilities will include technical assessment, requirement specification, training, tool adoption, deployment and support.
• 5+ years’ experience with AMS verification environment tools.
• 5+ years implementing and supporting AMS and RF environments and tool flows
• Expert level experience scripting in either SKILL, OCEAN, Perl, Python, or TCL
• Experience deploying analog characterization environments
• Must have understanding of spice level post-processing, calculators, waveform viewing.
• Must be experienced with AMS design environments including Cadence ADE
• Must be experienced with creating and managing simulation farms with LSF and/or SGE
• Must be able to work with world-class, PhD caliber development team
• Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills.
• Familiar with spice simulations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• BSEE or equivalent, MSEE or equivalent preferred
• Experience simulating nanometer analog/digital/RF designs
• Experienced in design and characterization of PLLs, ADC/DAC, High-Speed I/Os
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.