Mentor, A Siemens Business Product Engineer - Modeling and Verification Solutions - 9552 in Fremont, California
Product Engineer - Modeling and Verification Solutions - 9552
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 9552
Job Category Product Marketing
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Product Engineer - Modeling and Verification Solutions - 9552
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Product Marketing
We are looking for additions to our world class team of Product Engineers for the Calibre Resolution Enhancement Technology (RET) tools to support our rapid growth and expanding research and development activities. The role of an RET Product Engineer at Mentor involves supporting OPC and Advanced RET deployment at leading edge manufacturing facilities. This position will focus primarily on the development of accurate modeling solutions for patterning processes. The Product Engineer position provides an extraordinary opportunity to help define and support the development of enabling RET capabilities for next generation lithography processes. The PE role involves close involvement with software engineering, product marketing and customers. Responsibilities include providing in-depth technical support and training to our customers, defining and characterizing new capabilities, supporting research partnerships, and working closely with Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities. This position reports to the Calibre RET Modeling and Verification Product Director. This position may be located in Fremont, CA or Wilsonville, OR.
- Candidates for this position should have a strong interest in supporting enabling software technology for RET.
- BSEE, MSEE/MS or Ph.D. Physics, Physical Chemistry, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required.
- Candidates should have a working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with TCL, perl, Python scripting or C programming, while not necessary, is desirable.
- Good understanding of semiconductor processing and lithography in particular is highly desirable.
- Detailed understanding of photoresist chemistry is a plus, as is any experience with OPC modeling, OPC set-up, lithographic processing, and OPC software development is a plus.
- Position requires well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ph.D. and minimum 1 year of industry experience, or MS and minimum of 3 years of industry experience desired.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.