Mentor, A Siemens Business Technical Marketing Engineer (Validation, HW/SW Debug) - 8086 in Fremont, California
Technical Marketing Engineer (Validation, HW/SW Debug) - 8086
Work Location US - CA, Fremont
Req ID 8086
Job Category Technical Marketing
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer (Validation, HW/SW Debug) - 8086
Job Location: USA – CA - Fremont
Job Category: Technical Marketing
Mentor’s Emulation Division is looking for a highly motivated Technical Marketing Engineer to help define, promote and deploy Mentors HW/SW Debug Applications and Solutions with Veloce emulation solutions at leading edge semiconductor and systems customers. As an expert in HW/SW Debug and Validation, you will be part a team working with emulation solutions focused on pre silicon validation, verification and software bring-up of industry’s most complex SoC designs using the latest advances emulation technologies with Veloce. We are looking for strong leadership qualities and communication skills, deep technical design and verification knowledge, and drive. You will work with customers as a world leader in electronic design automation solutions, providing services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies. Responsibilities include the following:
* Drive HW/SW Debug solutions at various customers using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers to ensure technical results are met.
* Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction.
* Work closely with the sales team in a focused strategy to expand our business
* Provide feedback and product ideas to product development teams.
* Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Work very closely with all team member to ensure full customer satisfaction
* Develop and deliver technical presentations/trainings on new features and product updates.
* Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
* Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of related experience;
Master’s Degree with 5+ years of experience.
Must have experience with emulation of large scale CPU, GPU or Systems-on-Chip (MPSoC) designs, emulation technologies, usages and industry approaches.
Prior experience in a customer facing function such as application engineer from an emulation systems provider a plus.
Ability to travel.
Position open to our Fremont, CA or Wilsonville, OR locations.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.