Mentor, A Siemens Business Account Manager Automotive - 8237 in Gothenburg, Sweden
Account Manager Automotive - 8237
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Account Manager Automotive - 8237
Job Location: SE - Gothenburg (flexible UK or Sweden)
Job Category: Sales
At Mentor, a Siemens Business, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who are passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. Our solutions range from small footprint ECU software based on the AUTOSAR standard, up to the most advanced applications in Autonomous Driving, ADAS, IVI, driver information and telematics solutions. Our business continues to expand, we are looking for additional top performers to join our successful team of professional sales engineers.
You have responsibility for sales of our Automotive Embedded offerings for dedicated Automotive accounts, made up from OEMs and Tier1s, in your assigned territory.
You will be responsible for developing account strategies, and executing these to achieve your sales and account growth objectives. You will coordinate your approach with the Mentor product development divisions, and work closely local sales management, and colleagues from around the world.
The role will report directly to the regional manager for EMEA
You will be expected to work on your own initiative, and be capable of articulating Mentor’s automotive value proposition, uncovering new opportunities, working with prospects to refine technical requirements, and to win the trust of stakeholders and champions in your target accounts.
The successful candidate will be likely to possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS/BA Degree preferred, preferably in the electronics, engineering or software arena
• Knowledge and experience of the Automotive electronics industry, which can include Infotainment Systems, Driver Information, Vehicle Network or Autonomous and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
• A successful track record in a sales or commercially-focused role within an Automotive Tier1, or solution provider
• Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding your personal quota. This requires building and managing an opportunity pipeline to successfully achieve your sales goals.
• Strong prospecting and business development skills, as well as the ability to build business relationships and achieve “trusted advisor” status.
• A background in Software Architectures based on Linux (Open Source), and on other Operating Systems such as Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) or AUTOSAR
• Some knowledge of Embedded Systems Development and the ability to abstract technical details to highlight USPs and apply these to a customer’s requirements
• Strong, long standing relationships with key automotive executives within your territory.
• Strong communication, presentation and social skills
• A working knowledge of the Automotive Electronics supply chain in your territory
• Ability to develop individual strategies for your accounts
• Willingness and flexibility to travel
Mentor believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance, and can provide a market-competitive benefits package and remuneration made up from base salary and commission elements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status