Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Application Engineer Consultant - 9492 in HsinChu City, Taiwan
Senior Application Engineer Consultant - 9492
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Application Engineer Consultant - 9492
Job Location: Taiwan - Hsinchu
Job Category: Applications Engineering
Major Responsibilities: Deliver the Customer Silicon Test Solutions: Insert Memory BIST controllers with repair, boundary scan; scan insertion, Generate ATPG vectors, at-speed ATPG implementation, assisting with ATPG debug, and ATE test for Yield Diagnosis and Learning process.
1. Communication: A confident, results-focused communication style
2. Must have experience inserting, testing, and using DFT logic functions (JTAG, BIST, mBIST, scan, boundary scan, ATPG) on multiple chips that have been through tape-out and product ramp.
3. Must have experience with at-speed design, especially involving multiple clock domains.
4. Experience operating a tester to debug patterns is a plus.
5. Experience with physical design tools (such as Design Compiler, PrimeTime) is a plus.
6. Experience with some experience with TCL/Perl or other similar scripting languages.
7. Deliver and conduct technical presentations, demo and training.
8. Provide evaluation and benchmark support, and support initial customer deployment
9. Knowledgeable to identity business process bottlenecks and work around.
10. Analyze Customer applications to determine if technical support ‘fit’ exists, and recommend solutions to issues with products or application integration.
11. Establish close relationship with customers to help facilitate achieving sales objectives and to provide ongoing services.
1. BSEE or BSCS is required; MSEE preferred
2. 6+ years of experience as a DFT related field
3. Technical expertise for a broad range of products spanning a complete design flow or technology area: Insert Memory BIST controllers with repair, boundary scan; scan insertion, Generate ATPG vectors, at-speed ATPG implementation, assisting with ATPG debug, and ATE test for Yield Diagnosis and Learning process.
4. Fluent in English
5. Results-orientation; is focused on getting the job done.
6. Flexible to travel