Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 8854 in HsinChu City, Taiwan
Software Development Engineer - 8854
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 8854
Job Location: Taiwan - Hsinchu
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
1. The person will contribute to the infrastructure, design, implementation and verification of the software in a team whose job is to develop the next generation of model extractor
2. This work includes drafting technical specifications, design documents, algorithmic descriptions and test plans.
3. This will be carried out in close collaboration with other teams abroad.
4. Provide internal technical support to customer's request.
5. Design and develop the algorithms of parallel process, extracting optimizer.
1. Master or PhD degree in EE/CS/Physics/Mathematics related, or equivalent experience.
2. At least 3 year of software development experience.
3. A successful candidate must have following characteristics:
- Able to deliver high-quality software and respect the development processes under software quality assurance
- Fast learner, autonomous and creative
- Good English communication skills and effective teamwork
4. Strong C/C++ programming skill is essential.
5. Knowledge in parallel programming/distributed systems will be a plus.
6. Experience with modeling will be a plus.
7. Knowledge on algorithm and data structure will be a plus.
8. Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.