Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 9718 in HsinChu City, Taiwan
Software Development Engineer - 9718
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 9718
Job Location: Taiwan - Hsinchu
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
1. Research, design and develop the algorithms of parallel process, extracting optimizer, machine learning.
2. The person will contribute to the infrastructure, design, implementation and verification of the software in a team. Mentor’s software engineer develop the next-generation technologies that change the method of modeling.
3. We need our engineers to be versatile, creative and be enthusiastic to take new solutions to push technology forward.
1. Master in EE/CS/Physics/Mathematics related, or equivalent experience.
2. At least 2 year of software development experience.
3. A successful candidate must have following characteristics:
- Able to deliver high-quality software and respect the development processes under software quality assurance
- Fast learner, autonomous and creative
- Good English communication skills and effective teamwork
4. Strong C/C++ programming skill is essential.
5. Knowledge in parallel programming/distributed systems will be a plus.
6. Experience with modeling will be a plus.
7. Knowledge on algorithm and data structure will be a plus.
8. Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.