Mentor, A Siemens Business Lead Engineer - 8336 in Hyderabad, India
Lead Engineer - 8336
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Lead Engineer - 8336
Job Location: India - Hyderabad
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
- The individual will be responsible for the qualification of Capital’s class-leading E/E architecture design tools. Capital Systems is changing forever how the industry is designing E/E architecture and deriving network implementations and software component allocations – this is your opportunity to play a significant role in this.
- The individual will be responsible for the design, creation, and execution of functional and regression tests used to measure the quality, robustness, performance and usefulness of these products in our customers’ E/E architecture and wiring design flows.
- Working closely with product marketing teams to understand the customer flows and using this understanding during qualification of tools. Sharing the understanding among other team members to drive improvements during the qualification of our software for vehicle E/E architecture design.
- The individual will also work closely with the software application developers and product marketing team to help deliver timely product releases that effectively meet our customers’ needs and be an influence on the design of our products.
- Reviewing test strategies and flows with QA, marketing and engineering groups
- Execution of software test plans, defect reporting and validation of the fixes to the software, Creating / enhancing automated regression suite
- Engineering degree in electronic and/or electrical engineering or a related technical field is essential. Should be from a reputed Institute
- The individual should be able to work independently and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and should have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in many mediums
- The individual will be responsible for the design, creation, and execution of functional and regression tests used to measure the quality, robustness, performance and usefulness of these products in our customers’ architecture design flows.
- Previous experience with the E/E architecture process is highly desirable. This spans functional system design, software component specification, allocation into a logical system and network design.
- Experience of E/E architecture tools such as PREEvision, Teamcenter Systems Engineering or SysML tools is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with Capital would be an advantage
- Experience with the AUTOSAR process would be an advantage.
- Any training certification in testing of software tools will be an added advantage
- 2-8 years of work experience in vehicle architecture design