Mentor, A Siemens Business Salesforce Developer - 9740 in Hyderabad, India
Salesforce Developer - 9740
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Salesforce Developer - 9740
Job Location: India - Hyderabad
Job Category: Information Technology
Mentor (A Siemens Business) is a leader in solutions helping to automate the design and development of complex electronic systems. Mentor's portfolio includes design tools, embedded software, consulting and support services covering many vertical market sectors, from IC layout to the latest aerospace, automotive, industrial and consumer devices.
As a part of the World Trade Solutions team, you will be responsible for maintenance & support (Incident & Problem Management) and new enhancement / development of applications on Salesforce.com platform.
• At least have two end to end implementations
• Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
• Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
• Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Cloud applications in iterative release cycles
• Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
• Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
• Should possess a customer-oriented attitude
• Should be result-oriented and decisive
• Should be able to work both independently and in teams
• Should have ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects
• Should be flexible with work timings to provide overlap with Global teams
• Must be a good learner
• BE / BTech degree or higher or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Salesforce developer role
• 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com platform.
• Hands-on with Apex, Trigger, Workflow, Process builder, Security Settings, Visualforce, DML, SOQL, SOSL, API, Data loader
• Experience with developing Lightning components
• Web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP)
• Experience in implementing Enterprise Salesforce integration with (Soap/ REST API/ Web services)
• Must be up to date with features in latest releases in Salesforce platform
• Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices to develop on the Force.com platform
• Understanding of code versioning systems like GitHub etc.
• Understanding and experience with Jenkins CI/CD an added advantage.
• Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II will be added advantage