Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 7690 in Katowice, Poland
Software Development Engineer - 7690
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 7690
Job Location: Poland - Katowice
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
The Board Systems Division of Mentor, a Siemens Business, is an innovative group focused on building class act software tools for engineers to design printed circuit boards. We have opportunities for a variety of software skills on our Agile development teams. These teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and improve professionally. Furthermore, these teams are expected to be self-sufficient and run without the classical management structure.
So, if you enjoy working and learning in a small team environment, consider joining us!
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated software engineer to work in PADS engineering team. The PADS product line is a world leading software for engineers to design printed circuit boards.
You will be a part of an international SCRUM team responsible for thefull software development life cycle.
This position is based at our Katowice development site. We're results-oriented. Because this is a fast-paced industry, we challenge our employees to set goals, accept responsibility and solve problems. And we reward people for taking on these challenges.
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package
• Flexible working hours
• Work in international team
• Work in SCRUM
• Work in modern office in the center of Katowice
• Car parking
• Relaxing area: billiards, football table, tennis table
• And much more…
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• C / C++ knowledge and experience
• Bachelor or Master Degree in computer/software engineering, electronic or related discipline
• Communication skills in English are necessary
• Automated tests frameworks and writing automated tests
• MFC basics
Additional skills of benefit:
• MCAD (preferred Solid Edge) knowledge and experience
• Experience with large software development
• Experience with Electronic design automation (EDA)
• STL \ boost knowledge