Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 9555 in Katowice, Poland
Software Development Engineer - 9555
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 9555
Job Location: Poland - Katowice
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in Xpedition Designer Engineering Team in the Board Systems Division of Mentor, a Siemens Business. You will be part of an Agile team responsible for designing, developing, debugging, maintaining and supporting new components, functionality, features and algorithms for use in Xpedition Designer product.
Development responsibilities will span different software tools including application software, APIs, GUIs and utilities.
You will collaborate with a group of software engineers in Poland and worldwide.
This position is based at our Katowice development site. We're results-oriented. Because this is a fast-paced industry, we challenge our employees to set goals, accept responsibility and solve problems. And we reward people for taking on these challenges.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Work in international team
- Work in SCRUM
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Work in modern office in the center of Katowice
- Free car parking
- Free fitness club membership (same building)
- Relaxing area: billiards, football table, tennis table
- English lessons at work
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Several years of experience with practical knowledge of C/C++ and software development in C/C++
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer/software engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical English knowledge
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- STL/Boost libraries
- UNIX/LINUX operating systems and scripting languages
- Experience with larger software projects
- Automated tests frameworks and writing automated tests
Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
You must be able to work collaboratively with other multi-national team-members to achieve desired results.