Mentor, A Siemens Business Account Technology Manager - 9592 in Newbury, United States
Account Technology Manager - 9592
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Account Technology Manager - 9592
Job Location: UK - Newbury
Job Category: Sales
Mentor Graphics is seeking a results-oriented sales executive to drive the expansion of the company's sales of the Tanner software to new and existing customers.
• Combine technical knowledge & sales aptitude to focus on Full-Flow Mixed Analog Digital IC Design, MEMS & IC Co-Design, & Photonics. Effectively prospect opportunities, mature into sales engagements, identify business objectives, address key issues, and drive business value leading to a transaction.
• Develop strong working relationships with executives, managers, & individual contributors across various levels within existing and prospective accounts build a trusted advisor status. Formulate appropriate MGC solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Propose and present a set of technologies and/or services that address customers’ needs. Negotiate and close a Win/Win transaction. Work closely with customer to reach mutually beneficial agreement.
• Deliver and deploy solutions to customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with field technical team and customer to drive adoptions.
• Developing and implementing annual strategic and tactical sales plans
• Providing accurate and timely sales forecasting and reporting; using sales automation and CRM tools effectively.
• Sharing industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with your colleagues.
Scope of Job:
•Career-level sales persons who is a fully qualified, experienced professional. Account Technical Manager will be responsible for selling Mentor Graphics products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
• The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required. MS degree is preferred.
• 5+ years of related sales experience (EDA IC Design Tool experience is REQUIRED).
• Ability to structure and manage complex deals
• Proven track record of growing sales in direct sale engagements.
• Strong hunting and prospecting skills as well as the ability to build solid relationships and attain trusted advisor level credibility with established customers at management level
• Evidence of success selling high dollar value solutions to major named accounts in the territory
• Must understand EDA IC Design tools and design flows
• Ability to lead and motivate
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office (Power Point, Excel & Word)
• Good organizational skills
• Self-driven and proactive
• Adaptability to change