Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Member Technical Staff - 9732 in Noida, India
Senior Member Technical Staff - 9732
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Member Technical Staff - 9732
Job Location: India - Noida
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
• Design, development and enhancement for Mentor Graphics schematic generator tool.
• Participate in product development projects including, specifications, design, scheduling, implementation and maintenance so that schedules and releases are predictable and measurable against project objectives and goals.
• Interface with other developers/application users as needed to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, product and flow integration issues.
• Participate in reviews and inspections of, designs, specifications, and code.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of current tools, languages, and processes as determined necessary to support design, implementation, and release of current and future software.
• B.Tech./M.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering from reputed Institute.
• Very strong C++ skills.
• Strong skills in data structures and algorithms
• Experience dealing the complex softwares with huge databases.
• 3+ years of experience in S/W development in C++/C++11
• Strong skills in using STL libraries.
• Comfortable with development and debugging on Linux and Windows platforms
• Awareness about software design patterns.
• Working knowledge of version management tools like SVN or Perforce
• Working knowledge of development using Visual Studio or Eclipse
• Experience of S/W integration with GUI tools.
• Working knowledge of gnu toolchains.
• Working knowledge of any scripting language like shell scripting, perl/tcl or python.
• Familiarity of working using Agile/Scrum methodology.