Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Member Technical Staff - 9829 in Noida, India
Senior Member Technical Staff - 9829
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Member Technical Staff - 9829
Job Location: India - Noida
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the Questa engineering team of the Mentor, A Siemens Business ICVS Division.
• Development responsibilities will include core algorithmic advances and software design/architecture.
• You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent code.
• Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
• Good knowledge of C/C++, algorithm and data structures
• Experience with UNIX and/ or LINUX platforms is necessary
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
• Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
Good to have
• Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
• Knowledge of Unified Power Format (UPF) and low-power verification
• Exposure to Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
• Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
Experience: 3 to 7 years