Mentor, A Siemens Business Marcom Manager - 8591 in Rehovot, Israel
Marcom Manager - 8591
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Marcom Manager - 8591
Job Location: Israel - Rehovot
Job Category: Corporate Marketing
The MARCOM Manager is a Valor Division based role, reporting to the Valor Marketing Director.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Engagement with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Product Managers (PMs), and Technical Marketing Engineers (TMEs) to obtain content for marketing assets
- Execution of marketing activities – Creation of assets, execution of lead-generating activities and handling event logistics
- Engagement with corporate and other external functions to maximize marketing execution capabilities
- Monitoring of budget consumption
The MARCOM Manager is a self-motivated multi-tasking professional, capable of executing multiple activities based on high-level management directives. The MARCOM manager should be able to engage multiple stakeholders within the division and at the corporate to obtain relevant content and input, and to ensure the successful execution of activities.
The position is based in Israel and may require extensive travels at times.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing execution
- Good understanding of manufacturing industry (Electronics – a plus) and software solutions
- Experience in Cloud and SaaS – a plus
- Ability to manage indirectly and drive projects to successful completion
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English skills
- Willing to travel
- Experience in working in the Chinese market – a plus