Mentor, A Siemens Business OPC Product Engineer - 9352 in Seoul, South Korea
OPC Product Engineer - 9352
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: OPC Product Engineer - 9352
Job Location: Korea - Seoul
Job Category: Product Marketing
The position is part of the Calibre Mask Synthesis Product Engineering Group.
- Work closely with customers to understand the product requirements to enable the next generation of computational lithography technology.
- Act as an interface with our R&D Software Engineering team to ensure our products are ahead of the roadmap.
- Prototyping of new computational lithography solutions and algorithms using programming or scripting interfaces.
- Act as an interface with Field Application Engineers to manage Beta testing programs, win competitive benchmarks, and drive adoption of Calibre Mask Synthesis products at our customers.
- Provide customer support in solving some of the toughest challenges in the areas of OPC, SRAFs, Inverse Lithography and Multipatterning with high hardware scalability and efficiency.
- Product marketing at corporate events, technical conferences, and customer meetings.
- BS (required), MS, or PhD in Engineering plus 1-5 years of experience (desirable) in OPC/RET Engineering or Photolithography Technology Development.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems is required.
- Experience with commercial OPC, RET or TCAD Lithography simulation software is a plus.
- Experience with at least one programming language like Python, shell, TCL, Perl or C/C++ is required.
- Some domestic and international travel is required.
- English and Korea language skills required.