Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Corporate Application Engineer - 9550 in Seoul, South Korea
Senior Corporate Application Engineer - 9550
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Corporate Application Engineer - 9550
Job Location: South Korea - Seoul
Job Category: Customer Support
Contribute to the success of Mentor Graphics by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Mentor Graphics' AMS products.
• Support and resolve all Analog Mixed Signal software issues of our customers.
• Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
• Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
• Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
• Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customerissues to the Product Team. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the product and sales teams.
• Developing a network of technical relationships at apeer-to-peer level with Mentor worldwide technical teams, our customers and the Product engineering teams.
• Understanding customer needs on AMS, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion
• Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation phases.
• Work with World Wide account teams for forming strategies and successfully driving Mentor Graphics tools inside customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics.
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or related field is required, MS degree (or equivalent) is preferred
- 5+ years analog or mixed-signal design engineering experience
- Broad understanding of analog or mixed-signal design methodologies and tool flows, such as SPICE, Fast-SPICE, and mixed-signal/mixed-language
- Proven ability to map simulator capabilities to application-specific requirements
- Track record of building and maintaining exceptional customer relationships
- Work effectively with sales, marketing, and R&D
- Experience with analog simulators, such as Mentor Graphics® Eldo® and Analog FastSPICE™, Cadence® Spectre®, and Synopsys® HSPICE®
- Experience with mixed-signal circuit simulation tools, such as Mentor Graphics® Questa ADMS™, Cadence® AMS Designer
- Experience with IC schematic and layout tools preferred, such as Mentor Graphics® Pyxis® or Cadence® Virtuoso®
- Experience with UNIX or Linux
- Experience with scripting (SKILL preferred) or C programming required
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Travel is required