Mentor, A Siemens Business ATM - PCB - 7066 in Shanghai, China
ATM - PCB - 7066
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: ATM – PCB - 7066
Job Location: China - Shanghai
Job Category: Sales
Responsible for building the strategy and team that will expand sales of market-leading Mentor PCB products in the GreaterChina Market.
1. Significant success and at least 5 years of experience in marketing or sales in Asia Pacific region.
2. Demonstrates a fundamental and broad knowledge of the electronics systems industry and the unique interdependencies,vulnerabilities, influencers, and opportunities therein.
3. Broad experience in PCB industry, especially PCB design, fabrication and CAM. MCM or semiconductor experience is also of benefit.
4. Understands the competitive landscape and threats in the target markets.
5. Capable of developing strategies around building new market opportunities.
6. Ability to make thoughtful yet quick program changes.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8. University Degree (Engineering, Marketing, Computer Science, or Science)
9. Good people skills, Energetic, Positive Attitude and self-motivated
10. High technical skills and ability to learn complex SW systems
11. The ability to position the value of the solution effectively
12. Ability to build a genuine rapport with customers
13. Ability to converse confidently with executives
14. The ability to exhibit empathy for customer problems and an innate desire to solve them