Mentor, A Siemens Business Technical Account Manager - 9720 in Shanghai, China
Technical Account Manager - 9720
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Account Manager - 9720
Job Location: China - Shanghai
Job Category: Sales
1. The Technical Account Manager works in a pre- and post-sales role, coordinating technical activities related to EDA tools deployed by the customer. The role must have strong program management skills and be available to travel.
2. This role will work closely with the Account Manager(s)/Account Director to develop multi-level account plans for the growth and development of our business. The Technical Account Manager ensures that higher level goals and objectives are developed into tactical working plans and then drives execution by working closely with the technical team. Accurate and comprehensive communication skills are required to keep technical teams in all locations in sync with goals, objectives and tactics in supporting the account.
3. The Technical Account Manager will need to develop strong customer relationships with key decision makers within the account and understand the customer’s business and technical needs and issues across a broad range of platforms and technologies.
4. Manage site specific engagements, including profiling site initiatives, competitive analysis, coordination of local resources, and engagement with divisions.
5. Explore new opportunities within account. Uncovering meetings to investigate partnership opportunities and new projects. Track programs. Keep local support team engaged.
6. Develop and cultivate account relationships. Coordinate with lead account manager.
7. Assist in development of overall Account Plan, as well as develop and keep up-to-date the detailed site plan. Includes profiling local sites. Provide site analysis and requirements for renewals.
1. BS or MS in EE or CS preferred
2. 10+ years of relative experience
3. Ability to develop customer relationship at management level
4. Must understand EDA tools, design flows and foundry business.
5. Proficient communication and presentation skills
6. Self-driven and proactive
7. Adaptability to change