Mentor, A Siemens Business Planning Analyst (RDM) Temporary - 9691 in Shannon, Ireland
Planning Analyst (RDM) Temporary - 9691
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Planning Analyst (RDM) Temporary - 9691
Job Location: Ireland - Shannon
Job Category: Operations
Joining the Release & Data Management team of Mentor, a Siemens Business, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the set up and maintenance of master data in some (or all) of the areas relating to customers, vendors, product releases and authcode creation, from both an operational and project perspective. In this context, they will be responsible for the support of Global Operation business, promoting and influencing the effective and efficient processes and the systematic and efficient use of standard tools from a corporate-wide perspective. This is a temporary position (12-month contract).
Key areas of responsibility:
• Creation and maintenance globally of customer and vendor master records in SAP, collaborating with internal partners to ensure consistency, ensuring all relevant processes and policies are complied with, focusing on system and data integrity and collecting key performance indicators as required.
• Generation of product authorization codes as required, for internal and external use, with a focus on the management and monitoring of non-standard legacy generators. Assist in the set up and maintenance of non-standard generators related to merger and acquisition activity.
• Single primary point of contact for assigned product groups from a release perspective, supporting product releases, ensuring timely completion of release milestones, adherence to relevant policies and consistency of process.
• Day-to-day management of all inboxes related to the activity above, within or exceeding agreed service level agreements, including minor issue resolution and major issue escalation.
• Development, maintenance and provision of processes and information to support the business and systems throughout Worldwide Order Fulfillment and other partner functions (Finance, Customer support, Procurement, Divisional Engineering etc.).
• Represent the RDM team on global and cross functional project and process initiatives, developing technical skillset to take lead role as required.
• Support of all other functions within the department as required
• Extensive experience in a similar master data management role.
• Third level qualification in a business related discipline.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint).
• SAP Enterprise business system knowledge a strong advantage.
• Customer service focused with proven experience in supporting customers across multiple regions/time zones.
• Proven project/process skills.
• Proven track record of strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team oriented individual, with a ‘can do’ attitude, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to multi-task efficiently.
• Strong ability to self motivate, with a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Must have good attention to detail, be adaptable and have a quality and ethically orientated approach.
• Must be prepared to travel if required.