Mentor, A Siemens Business QA Engineer - 9662 in Turku, Finland
QA Engineer - 9662
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QA Engineer - 9662
Job Location: Finland - Turku
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
• Conduct product capability testing to include feature, system and flow-level testing
• Assist in performance, installation and platform testing
• Perform troubleshooting to isolate defects and perform Root Cause Analysis to prevent similar problems
• Assist in the creation and implementation of test plans, test cases and automated tests/scripts
• Work closely with the software developers to ensure the development of high quality code
• 3-5 Years of experience in a QA/Test role
• Degree in Software Engineering or related field
• Significant knowledge and practical experience in software test methodology including automated test processes
• Possess scripting skill (e.g., perl, java, etc)
• Have the ability to use debugger tools to investigate defects
• Be able to analyze source code for code coverage exercises
• Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written. Especially being able to communicate effectively with management on software issues and how that may impact service.
• Knowledge of quality assurance practices
• Ability to work independently and overcome challenging problems.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a development team.
• Ability to contribute proactively in a positive way with all members of the project team.