Mentor, A Siemens Business Functional Verification Technical Specialist Applications Engineer - 9499 in United States
Functional Verification Technical Specialist Applications Engineer - 9499
Work Location XX - Remote Location - North America
Req ID 9499
Job Category Applications Engineering
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Functional Verification Technical Specialist Applications Engineer - 9499
Job Location: US - Remote
Job Category: Applications Engineering
Mentor, a Siemens Business is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
The Technical Specialist AE for Formal Verification will implement the technical initiative of driving formal model checking methodologies and techniques across North America accounts. As a technical specialist, you will be working with the ATM (Account Technology Manager) and the regional FAEs to drive adoption of formal products and apps in customers’ verification flow. Primary focus will be on developing formal expertise within the FAE teams, orchestrating and executing formal campaigns in focus accounts, and partnering with product marketing to develop sales collaterals to drive adoption of formal.
The Technical Specialist AE will be responsible for:
• Providing formal verification expertise to the FAE team
• Being the evangelist in proliferation of formal methodologies, apps and tools across the customer base
• Working with the account teams, ATM, and FAEs to develop strategy for driving formal adoption
• Organizing boot camps and other events to train the FAEs in formal tools and methodologies
• Working with product marketing, technical marketing and R&D teams to develop collateral to drive the adoption of formal
• Hands on experience in working with customers to drive adoption of formal tools
• Demonstrated expertise in working with formal techniques
• Strong written and verbal skills are required
• BSEE or equivalent, 10+ years of experience in semiconductor design, verification, and testbench development and EDA Functional Verification experience desired
• Travel will be required within the North America region
• Due to the nature of the work, US citizenship is required
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.