Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Application Engineering Consultant - 8448 in United States
Senior Application Engineering Consultant - 8448
Work Location XX - Remote Location - North America
Req ID 8448
Job Category Applications Engineering
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Application Engineering Consultant - 8448
Job Location: US - Customer Site, New York
Job Category: Applications Engineering
As a Calibre/Resolution Enhancement Technology (RET) Applications Engineer for the World Wide Foundry & Semi Solution, you will be the on-site technical resource. In this role you will work with other applications engineers and the account manager to drive the adoption of Mentor Graphics Calibre software, specifically new solutions in the RET, DFM, OPC, Retargeting, MPC space as they are defined, prototyped, developed, tested and deployed. You will be:
• The primary point of contact in the sales force for the customer on matters related to new Calibre-Semi tools, including RET, OPC, MDP, MPC, Biasing etc.
• The recognized field expert on new Calibre alpha/beta software, focused on data prep flow.
• Helping the Mentor Graphics and the customer’s development teams to refine the tool and tool flows, running experiments to provide proof of value for the new method, and driving these to deployment.
• Collaborating closely with Division staff to further development of the RET offering.
• Knowledge Sharing with Regional Expert, and developing and propagating best practices as they relate to new RET tools, flows and methods.
• Helping Account Managers identify and qualify the link between customer needs and Mentor Graphics' tools.
• Running test cases and compiling technical data on software performance and functionality, and providing real-time feedback on tool issues to division.
• Helping Applications Engineers and Account Managers worldwide who have responsibilities to support the Semiconductor Manufacturing companies.
• Supporting Mentor's Calibre tool suite focused on RET applications in pre-sales and post-sales situations.
• Experience: 3+ years of Mentor Graphics Calibre software, or similar competitive offerings. Preferably, RET/OPC or MDP flow implementation experience
• 3+ years of scripting programming language experience like python/perl/tcl is desirable
• Experience with competitive tools and flows will be an asset.
• A proven track record of quick learning, as well as adapting to a fluid environment.
• Broad understanding of RET methodologies and flows including process modeling challenges in 193nm immersion or EUV lithography technologies is desirable.
• Familiar with Calibre Design Rules Checks (DRC) rule writing, Standard Verification Rule Format (SVRF) rule languages, and Physical Verification will be a plus
• Familiar with Fab advanced node yield ramp will be a plus.
• Must enjoy working with customers and in large team environment.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Exposure to sales and applications environment is a plus.
• Some travel, including international, is required.
• Position location is Hudson Valley, NY with time spent at the customer site.
• Education: B.S.E.E Minimum; M.S.E.E. preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.