Mentor, A Siemens Business Associate Rotation Engineer - D2S - 9638 in Wilsonville, Oregon
Associate Rotation Engineer - D2S - 9638
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 9638
Job Category College / Graduate Entry Level Opportunities
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Associate Rotation Engineer - D2S - 9638
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: College
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Rotation Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems.
Associate Rotational Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry. This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing and product support divisions as well as our sales organization.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
Position scheduled to start spring/summer 2019
This position is open to 2019 Graduates who have a bachelor or master’s degree in any of the following fields; EE, ECE/EET, with semiconductor emphasis.
- Strong understanding in one or more of the following areas: custom IC layout, physical verification and the semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Lithographic patterning, Calibre DRC/LVS, C/Tcl/Python programming skills all are plus.
- Exposure to Linux platforms, networking, and running software across multi-machine/multi-CPU grid applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; self-motivated and results-oriented and strong problem solving skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- Applicants willing and able to relocate anywhere within the USA upon completion of training.
- Valid US driver’s license.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.