Mentor, A Siemens Business Automotive IC Test Marketing Manager - 9676 in Wilsonville, Oregon
Automotive IC Test Marketing Manager - 9676
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 9676
Job Category Product Marketing
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Automotive IC Test Solutions Manager - 9676
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Technical Marketing
Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Mentor’s Tessent product family seeks a highly motivated individual who has expertise in IC functional safety and has a passion for strategic marketing. As the successful candidate for this role, you will have in-bound and out-bound marketing responsibilities for Tessent’s market leading automotive IC test solutions. This position will report to the senior director of marketing and as a key leader within the organization, you will have significant impact on the industry adoption of these solutions and the development of next generation products to meet the rapidly evolving test and functional safety needs of the automotive IC market.
The location for the role is flexible, but the preferred location is Wilsonville, Oregon.
• Be Tessent’s leader and expert representative for automotive IC trends, associated test and functional safety challenges, and product solutions
o Organize and participate in industry professional forums
o Present at industry and Mentor events
o Author whitepapers and articles
o Educate and influence internal stakeholders
o Develop marketing and sales collateral
o With field teams, provide key customer deployment recommendations
• Create strong relationships with Tier 1 and OEM companies to influence IC test requirements and identify new product opportunities at the system level that leverage Tessent in the IC
• Work with customers, field teams and partners to understand future challenges and requirements
• Lead a cross-functional team with R&D and product marketing teams, to define roadmaps, product requirements and go to market plans
• Influence corporate marketing and other business units to develop marketing collateral and product plans beyond the Tessent product family
• Proven ability to identify industry challenges and determine the customer value and revenue potential for solving those challenges
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with external groups, internal stakeholders and senior management
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence team members and senior management
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain product value propositions and competitive advantages to customers
• Existing relationships within tier 1 and OEM companies with managers and engineers who define quality, reliability, functional safety and diagnostic requirements for their IC vendors, or the proven ability to create relationships within new markets
• Strong technical background in automotive IC design, functional safety and system level integration. Experience in design-for-test (DFT) is a plus
• Formal training in ISO 26262 and experience with various ISO 26262 work products such as Technical Safety Concept; Safety Plan; FMEA Analysis; FMEDA Analysis; Dependent Fault Analysis; Safety Manual; Safety Case
• Experience in sales or marketing with successful customer engagements
• 10+ years of relevant experience from the semiconductor or electronic design automation (EDA) industry
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related field
• Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time, including international travel
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.