Mentor, A Siemens Business IT Test Analyst - 9723 in Wilsonville, Oregon
IT Test Analyst - 9723
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 9723
Job Category Information Technology
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: IT Test Analyst - 9723
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Information Technology
Mentor Graphics is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
• Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
• Partner with project teams and end users to ensure requirements are documented, understood, covered by tests and accurately tested
• Document and evaluate test results and defects; Manage defects and drive resolution by working with internal teams
• Track and report on QA metrics and KPIs for projects
• Own and maintain test automations and testing tools
• Test scripts automation using Worksoft Certify
• Work with vendor support teams (e.g. Worksoft) to troubleshoot issues
• Excellent customer-facing and communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work with onsite/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools
• Bachelor in CS or relevant engineering degree
• Ideally Worksoft experience, exposure to development methodology and toolsets
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, and daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.