Mentor, A Siemens Business Manager, Global Support Analytics - 9730 in Wilsonville, Oregon
Manager, Global Support Analytics - 9730
Work Location US - OR, Wilsonville
Req ID 9730
Job Category Customer Support
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Manager, Global Support Analytics - 9730
Job Location: USA - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Customer Support
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
The Global Support Analytics Manger will leverage and synthesize an array of data sources to drive value creation, market insight and business intelligence for the Global Support business. The manager will lead the analytics team and establish models and statistical techniques that enable Siemens to understand and drive customer engagement. He/she will be responsible for analytic strategy to harmonize and standardize on consistent reporting and in-depth analytics, identifying key performance indicators to track and advance business performance.
• Continually advance business intelligence solutions to understand customer activity and track business performance
• Lead and mentor the analytics team in advanced reporting techniques, establishing best practices and becoming a trusted and highly capable team
• Become recognized across the organization as the analytic champions, engaging with peers and executives to lead business reviews
• Provide business analytics, showing customer experiences and preferences that result in confident business data-driven decisions
• Deliver best-in-class business intelligence services that include self-serve data and reporting tools for front-line staff and executive leadership
• Support organizational operational decision making with the regular production of objective data and analysis
• Develop strategic recommendations for business optimization and improvement based on analysis and research
• Proactively manage and track the performance of the Global Support financials and operational performance metrics
• Create and maintain dashboards and reports for various stakeholders
• Provide insight during the new product and new service development process based on historical data and 3rd party sources where relevant
• Develop mechanisms to monitor and evaluate progress towards goal achievement
• Understanding of descriptive and predictive analytics, data mining algorithms, big data concepts, and other nascent technologies
• Knowledge of data architecture, systems and integration to include relational, dimensional and unstructured data models
• Experience with segmentation, modeling and statistical techniques
• Strong business acumen, including market dynamics, financial/budget management, data analysis and decision making
• Quantitative undergraduate degree
• 6+ years relevant industry experience
• MBA with finance & analytics emphasis recommended
• SAP Business Objects, QlikView, Oracle and related experiences
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, and daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.